Autoclave - TauClave 3000
The Tau Clave 3000 is a class N autoclave entirely controlled by a microprocessor, assisted by a solenoid valve. The sterilization chamber is totally built in stainless steel.
The preparation phase to the sterilization cycle consists in the introduction of water steam inside the chamber, which, filling the environment, allows the following opening of the solenoid valve and the consequent discharge of the air present inside the chamber.
The advantages of the 3000 series
- Vacuum pump for perfect drying (TauClave 3000 Vacuum)
- Five programmes: four at fixed temperature and one Special Programme
- Programme control by means of a "microprocessor"
- Use of demineralised water=reduced costs. li>
- Water is not recycled: perfect hygiene
- Absolute safety: in case of fautly operation the autoclave stops, releases pressure and visualises the type of failure.
- Can be used in a cupboard.
All TAU STERIL products are manufactured in compliance with the EEC Medical Devices Directives and according to the Company Quality System, certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO regulations.
1 - Pressure display
|UNI CEI EN ISO Certification|
|TauClave 3000 depliant|
|TauClave 3000 use instruction|