Dry Sterilizer - TauSteril 2000
One of the most efficient means of removing all pathogenic germs from an object, even the most resistant to heat, is a system using hot air dry sterilization.
The Automatic TAU STERIL 2000 has been specifically designed to satisfy all the medical requirements of the sterilization sector.
Extremely robust, this machinery is controlled by a completely automatic system and guarantees total safety, as it has been built in accordance with European Safety Regulations.
Among its main construction characteristics, the most remarkable ones are represented by:
- External structure: glazed stainless steel front panel and door. Sheet steel of the sides and the back entirely painted with epoxy powder.
- Inside structure: 18/8 satin non-corrosive stainless steel, indestructible sterilization chamber reflecting the heat so that the desired temperature can be reached rapidly. Perfect heat distribution and considerable electric energy saving.
- Insulation: inside structure and hermetically sealed door (thanks to a special heat resistant silicone rubber seal) caulked with special resined glass fibre material in order to avoid the transmission of the heat to the external structure.
- Thermostat: automatic, capillary bulb model with auto-regulation from 90 to 2000°C, complete with switch in accordance with International safety regulations.
- Timer: form 0 to 120 minutes for the automatic regulation of the power time of the thermostat, with automatic switching off (with manual position for working requirements above 120 minutes).
- Resistance: 600 Watts stainless steel protection with diffuser in order to get high efficiency, low inertia and immediate operation, complete with bayonet connection in order to be replaced easily and rapidly (patented).
- Thermometer: Very precise and robust, using capillary bulb and liquid expansion systems.
This machinery comes equipped with: safety fuses, main light switch, neon warning lights linked to the control of the thermostat and timer operation, power cable complete with grounded plug, three treated itallumac trays, tongs to extract the trays from the sterilization chamber.
All TAU STERIL products are manufactured in compliance with the EEC Medical Devices Directives and according to the Company Quality System, certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO regulations.
|UNI CEI EN ISO Certification|
|TauSteril 2000 Depliant|
|TauSteril 2000 use instructions|