Autoclave - TauClave 3000 Vacuum
La Tau Clave 3000 Vacuum is a class S autoclave entirely controlled by a microprocessor, assisted by a pump. The sterilization chamber is totally built in stainless steel.
An initial thermodynamic vacuum, followed by a pressure stabilisation, ensures the production of saturated steam, fundamental condition for a perfect sterilization. Once the sterilization process is over, the pump intervenes for the second time, guaranteeing a deep and complete drying phase.
The advantages of the 3000 series
- Vacuum pump for perfect drying (TauClave 3000 Vacuum)
- Five programmes: four at fixed temperature and one Special Programme
- Programme control by means of a "microprocessor"
- Use of demineralised water=reduced costs. li>
- Water is not recycled: perfect hygiene
- Absolute safety: in case of fautly operation the autoclave stops, releases pressure and visualises the type of failure.
- Can be used in a cupboard.
All TAU STERIL products are manufactured in compliance with the EEC Medical Devices Directives and according to the Company Quality System, certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO regulations.
1 - Pressure display
|UNI CEI EN ISO Certification|
|TauClave 3000 Vacuum depliant|
|TauClave 3000 Vacuum use instruction|